In the first episode of Make it Marketable, I’m talking all about offer creation as a service-based business to create your first $10k offer.
- Victoria shares why she encourages new entrepreneurs to start with a service based business vs going straight to a course.
- Victoria shares mistakes she made while she was trying to build her business while working her day job.
- Victoria talks about the importants of staying up to date on your industry.
- She discusses how to identify what to sell and create a business around first. Victoria believes market research paired with what you love to do is the secret sauce.
- Victoria talked about her mindset while starting a business and how she always looked for a “fall back plan” instead of working on her mindset.
- She shares why you SHOULDN’T work for free even when you’re just starting out and how you should get paid while you’re learning.
- Victoria wants you to focus on client experience and pricing instead of working for free.
- Victoria breaks down the importants of identifying a way you improve the lives of your clients.
- Victoria believes productizing your offer is how you stand out in the online space.
- She talks about the importants of networking to build the foundation of your referral network.
Recommended Links/Resources Mentioned:
About your Host
Ready to make money in your DMs and make your sales take off? Victoria Boyd is the marketing strategist and DM selling expert you need if you’re an online entrepreneur ready to explode their business.
With a Masters in Internet Marketing and over 7 years of digital marketing experience as a social media strategist and manager, she has helped clients at every stage of business scale their online presence. Victoria is also a successful coach and course creator who multiple online education opportunities under her belt, including the Sell In Your DMs Playbook, Make It Marketable, Services That Sell, and personalized coaching.
Her specialty? Helping you craft strategic messaging that speaks directly to your dream clients so you can scale your business and close sales from the comfort of your DMs, without the sleazy tactics. She’ll guide you on how to tie all of your marketing together so you can generate leads, get your brand scene, make sales, and have fun working on your business instead of in it.